Living Well Christian Counselling Centre is dedicated to the healing of the hurting and broken hearted. We offer a wide range of Christ-Centered counselling interventions to members of the church and the wider community. The ministry is run by a Counselling Psychologist with a team of Christian counsellors and is run on a donation basis.
We work with a person as a whole. Our mission is to help children, teens and adults contain and shift overwhelming and negative emotions, thoughts and behaviors to bring about PSYCHOLOGICAL, EMOTIONAL and SPIRITUAL well-being. The ministry offers a balanced approach that is Holy Spirit led and based on biblical principles.
Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Christian Counselling Services:
- Individual, Couple, Marriage & Family Counselling
Child & Adolescent
- Play Therapy, Sand-Tray Therapy, Parenting Skills
- Emotional Assessments
- Bereavement & Grief Counselling
- Abuse, Rape, Trauma, Crisis Counselling & Trauma Debriefings
- HIV Counselling
- Healing and Freedom from Past Hurts
Christ-Centred Support Groups
- Fresh Start (Forgiveness from past hurts)
- Grief Connect (Walk the pathway to peace and acceptance after the loss of a child)
- Addiction groups
- Survivors of Sexual Abuse
Healing & Deliverance
For those prompted by the Holy Spirit to seek freedom from spiritual and emotional bondage, wounds and hurts, and sin to enable them to walk in the fullness of God’s plan for their lives.
Group Work & Training
Stress Management Workshops (Rest in Him)
Counselling Skills Training & Counsellor Mentoring
Parenting workshops (Enough is Enough)
HIV & Motivational Interviewing Training
For more information on counselling services, support groups, training or deliverance sessions
- Michelle (021) 7854200 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- During office hours 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday